How can I become a member?
You must be a Canadian resident, and be of legal age to join MyKush.biz. This is a strict policy with no exceptions.
18 years of age in:
19 years of age in:
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Northwest Territories
- Nova Scotia
Although not required by law, we ask you to send your ACMPR license from your account email to [email protected]
Do you guarantee arrival of my package?
- Order are shipped by Canada Post (as per regulations) to send out deliveries, the moment your order goes into the shipping cue you will receive a tracking number.
- Your delivery is guaranteed when requested “signature required” for the package (Except for edibles that may melt, residents of Nunavut and Quebec, or if you provide an inaccurate/incomplete address).
- We will not reimburse for melted products including melted chocolates bars, gummies or edibles in the summer.
When will my order ship?
- Once your E-Transfer has been deposited, processing can take up to 48 hours. All packages will be shipped ASAP.
- Please note, Interac E-Transfers are not always delivered instantly, and it can sometimes take up to 24 hours for us to receive and process your transfer.
How long will it take to get my order?
Time will vary depending on your location in Canada. All items are sent quickest option via Canada Post . Usually this can take 2-5 business days. Some rural locations can take a little bit longer at times.
Shipping to Nunavut and Quebec
Due to the high percentage of postal fraud when shipping to Nunavut and Quebec, we cannot offer and delivery guarantees. If you live in these areas you will be ordering at your own risk. This means you will not receive a replacement package or refund if your package is lost or stolen.
How is my order packaged?
Each item is packaged in a generic prepaid Xpress envelope. The contents are then vacuum sealed and put into Mylar bags to ensure maximum discretion.
What happens if your order is too large to fit in your mailbox?
You do not have to use a real name but if your order is too large to fit into your regular size mailbox it will be delivered to a postal outlet. If you do not have your real name on the delivered package then you wont be able to pick it up as Identification will be required.
Solution: Keep your order the size of your mailbox or ensure you have a real name so that you can pick it up. Signature is required to insure package.
Delivery and returns?
All Sales are Final – No Refunds or Exchange
If you are not satisfied with the cannabis product(s) you have purchased from us, please contact us and we will do our best to address your concerns.
Do you offer a Veteran’s discount?
- To our honoured Canadian Veterans, we thank you for your bravery, service and sacrifice by providing a 20% discount on your orders.
- Please email your National Veterans Identification Card, Certificate of Service or similar proof to [email protected] Once approved, we will set you up with your own personal coupon code that can be applied to all future orders.