- The personal data we will collect;
- Use of collected data;
- Who has access to the data collected; and
- The rights of site users.
By using our site, users agree that they consent to:
How We Use Personal Data
- Personal Data may be used to process your order or shipment, as well as to contact users in the event any communication is required to finalize ordering, processing, or payment.
- Personal Data may be used to communicate promotional material via email.
Who We Share Personal Data With
Secure Payment Processors
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
- In the event a package has gone missing in transit, user’s personal information may be shared with the courier to facilitate package recovery; and
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Your Personal Data
User data will be stored until:
- The purpose of the data was collected for has been achieved; or
- Until a user formally requests deletion of their account.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
In order to protect your security, we use the strongest available browser encryption and store all of our data on servers in secure facilities. All data is only accessible to our employees and secure payment processors.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times, and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we have disclosed your personal data, or if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected]
How to Opt-Out of Data Collection, Use, or Disclosure
In addition to the method described above, we provide the following specific opt-out methods for the forms of collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data:
- You may opt-out / unsubscribe from promotional emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any of those emails.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints, you can contact our Privacy Officer at [email protected]