Gorilla Glue #4 Greenhouse (Hybrid)
Gorilla Glue is a potent hybrid strain bred from Chem’s Sister, Sour Dub, and Chocolate Diesel. It delivers heavy-handed euphoria and relaxation, leaving you feeling “glued” to the couch.
- Finished first place in both the Michigan and Los Angeles 2014 Cannabis Cups as well as the High Times Jamaican World Cup.
- A strong smell of diesel but the taste is similar to coffee.
- Can help to treat mental disorders such as stress, anxiety, and depression.
- People with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) have made Gorilla Glue #4 their go-to cannabis medication.
- Recreational users find a stoney buzz that locks you to the couch.
- Best saved for an afternoon or evening.
Gorilla Glue is one of the most popular strains of the last decade, and has won numerous awards. The high comes on with a building effect, slowly filling your mind with a lifted euphoria and light creative energy. As your mind lifts higher and higher into happiness, an almost glue-like sense will kick in, leaving you mentally stuck in this blissful state and without a care in the world. This effect will soon spread throughout the rest of your body, leaving you hopelessly couch-locked and immovable for hours on end. With these hard-hitting effects and its super high 18-32% average THC level, Gorilla Glue #4 is often said to be perfect for treating ADD or ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, chronic pain, depression, chronic fatigue, insomnia, appetite loss or nausea and migraines or headaches. This bud has a spicy chemical chocolate flavour with a heavily diesel exhale that turns slightly sweet the more that you toke. The aroma follows the same profile, although with a heavy peppery pungency to it, too. Gorilla Glue #4 buds have small rounded forest green nugs with furry amber hairs and a coating of tiny amber-tinted white crystal trichomes that are dripping with sweet sticky resin.Order this potent weed strain from MyKush and get it delivered discreetly anywhere in Canada.
See all of our flowers Here
Grown with love and sunshine in a controlled greenhouse environment.