MyKush Microdose PLUS Capsules
New from MyKush, psilocybin mushroom Microdose PLUS capsules! These capsules contain 50mg of Vietnamese Psilocybe Cubensis, and have the added bonus of a range of different medicinal mushrooms, to help boost the benefits of micro-dosing psilocybin. Micro-dosing is a great way to feel more connected to yourself, and to nature. It also helps to reduce anxiety, increase creativity and focus, and improve physical and mental performance. It can help with depression*, mood, PTSD, and addiction. After a month of micro-dosing, most people report an increased sense of general well-being. So without further ado, let us introduce you to the new line of MyKush microdose PLUS capsules:
1. 50mg Psilocybe Cubensis (organic) PLUS 450mg Cordyceps (organic Cordyceps militaris) – Cordyceps is used in the treatment of coughs, chronic bronchitis, respiratory disorders, kidney disorders, incontinence, male sexual health, anemia, irregular heartbeat, high cholesterol, liver disorders, dizziness, weakness, ringing in the ears, unwanted weight loss, and opium addiction. It is also said to help strengthen the immune system, improve athletic performance, reduce the effects of aging, promote longevity, and improve liver function in people with hepatitis B. Some people use cordyceps as a stimulant, a tonic, and an “adaptogen,” which can help to increase energy, enhance stamina, and reduce fatigue.
2. 50mg Psilocybe Cubensis (organic) PLUS 225mg Turkey Tail (organic Trametes versicolor) / 225mg Maitake(organic Grifola frondosa) – Turkey tail is a medicinal mushroom with an impressive range of benefits. It contains a variety of powerful antioxidants and other compounds that help boost your immune system and may even help fight certain cancers. Plus, turkey tail may improve gut bacteria balance, which can positively impact your immunity. Maitake mushroom is used with cancer treatments and also to relieve some of the side effects of chemical treatment (chemotherapy) for cancer. It has been shown to be an effective antiviral treatment for HIV/AIDS. Also used for treating chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), hepatitis, hay fever, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and infertility due to a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
3. 50mg Psilocybe cubensis (organic) PLUS 450mg Reishi (organic Ganoderma lucidum) – Reishi mushroom has a long tradition of medicinal use, and has a wide variety of applications: anti-aging and boosting the immune system; against viral infections such as the flu (influenza), swine flu, and avian flu; for lung conditions including asthma and bronchitis; heart disease and contributing conditions such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol; diabetes; kidney disease; cancer; polyps and liver disease. It is also used to treat HIV/AIDS, altitude sickness, symptoms in the urinary tract in men, chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach ulcers, poisoning, and pain from herpes. Other uses include reducing stress and preventing and treating different kinds of fatigue.
4. 50mg Psilocybe cubensis (organic) PLUS 450mg Lion’s Mane (organic Hericium erinaceus) – Lion’s mane is used to counter age-related mental decline, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, depression, anxiety, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and to improve overall mental function and memory. It is also used for long-term inflammation of the stomach lining (chronic atrophic gastritis), stomach ulcers, H. pylori infection, diabetes, cancer, high cholesterol, and weight loss. Lion’s mane may also improve the development and function of nerves and protect nerves from becoming damaged.
5. 50mg Psilocybe cubensis (organic) PLUS 450mg Chaga (organic Inonotus obliquus) – Chaga is said to help treat heart disease, diabetes, stomach and intestine cancer, liver disease, parasites, stomach pain, and tuberculosis. It may slow the aging process, lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and fight inflammation. Chaga may also stimulate the immune system. It contains some chemicals that have antioxidant effects. Chaga mushrooms are rich in a wide variety of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients, including: B-complex vitamins, vitamin D, potassium, rubidium, cesium, amino acids, fibre, copper, selenium, zinc, iron, manganese, magnesium and calcium.
We recommend the Paul Stamets microdosing method, which is 4 days on and 3 days off. Non-stop microdosing will build a tolerance to psilocybin, and higher doses will be needed to achieve the same effects. The days off help to wash your receptors, so that you can still feel the benefits of the microdose. When you microdose consistently at the recommended frequency, you will still feel the positive effects on your off days.
*NOTE: Do not take psilocybin if you are currently taking any anti-depressant. It is safe with some anti-depressants but we strongly recommend talking to your doctor first if you are on any anti-depressants.
Anyone with a history or schizophrenia or psychotic disorders should not microdose or take psilocybin. As with any new medications or supplements, if you are on anti-depressants or anti-anxiety medications, we strongly recommend discussing this with your doctor to ensure that you are being as safe and healthy as possible.